Great Wall and Forbidden City Adventure
- Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang) Your professional guide/driver will pick you up at your Beijing downtown hotel lobby, and then heading directly to Tiananmen Square. Enter the Tian’anmen Square from the Travel Agency Passage which will save you some time. Explore the Tian’anmen Square with your local guide who will make sure that you have an interesting and fun experience. Learn the history and stories about the buildings, such as the Monument to the People’s Heroes, the Great Hall of the People, the National Museum, and the Memorial Hall of Chairman Mao.
- Forbidden City-The Palace Museum Pass by the Gate of Heavenly Peace, then enter the UNESCO site of Forbidden City which served as the symbolic and political centre of imperial China between 1420 and 1912. The key spaces within the Forbidden City are distributed along a central axis that bisects the grounds. The layout follows the principles of feng shui. Learn about the culture, history, fengshui, and life by visit the major buildings and courtyards inside the Forbidden City.
- Mutianyu Great Wall Afterwards, hop into your private vehicle, heading north towards the Great Wall, after a delicious Chinese lunch in the local restaurant, start your afternoon adventure. Visit the Great Wall in the afternoon you can easily avoid the crowds. Upon arrival, use the convenient cable car or ski lift up to the Great Wall, travel at your own pace to explore the wall and watchtowers. The Mutianyu area is surrounded by dazzling natural scenery that transforms along with the season. You will spend 2 hours here to explore. Afterwards, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Downtown.
Temple of Heaven-Summer Palace+City Adventure
- Temple of Heaven Your professional guide/driver will pick you up at your Beijing downtown hotel lobby, start your adventure from the famous Temple of Heaven. Admire the impressive temples and learn how the emperors in Ming and Qing Dynasties worship the God of Heaven and pray for the Good Harvests.
- Bell and Drum Towers Move on to the Drum and Bell Towers, climb up to the top of the Drum Tower which were used for telling time until 1924. Watch the fun drum beaten performance and enjoy panoramic view of the old city and Hutong Allays.
- Nanluoguxiang Then you will take a rickshaw to go through the old alleys and pay a visit to a Hutong family to see how the old Beijingers live. Discover different shops along Nanluoguxiang Allay, then you will enjoy a delicious lunch in the local restaurant in this area.
- Summer Palace (Yiheyuan) Your cultural and historical experience will be enriched by admiring the Summer Palace which considered as one of the most beautiful garden in China. When enjoying the beautiful gardens and courtyards, we cannot ignore its history significance, so your tour guide will explain the detailed history background about the palace. After the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel in downtown.