Jinshanling Great Wall is largely known for its uniquely complex structure and densely distributed lookout towers.
Tour Type: A private tour for your family or your friends exclusively
Duration: Approx.9 hours ( include lunch )
Driving Time: 5 hours
Hiking Area: 4-20 towers
Pick-up point and time: Your Hotel around 8:00am
Finishing point and time: Your Hotel around 6:30pm
Great Wall Hiking Time: 3-4 hours at Jinshanling Great Wall
Cable car: Available
Attraction:Great Wall at Jinshanling
No Factory, No Shopping stops, No Detours ,No Hidden Charge.
We only offer friendly staff with smile and happy time with us.
Pick up at your hotel’s lobby around 8:00am.
Head to Jinshanling Great Wall, which takes about 2.5 hours. The Great Wall at Jinshanling is one of the best preserved parts of the Great Wall with many original features. It got its name because it was built on the Greater and Lesser Jinshan (‘Gold Mountain’) Ranges.The Jinshanling Great Wall was initially built from 1368 to 1389 in the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644), and in 1567 and 1570 rebuilding of the Wall was mainly directed by General Qi Jiguang (1528-1588).The total length of this section is about 11 kilometers (6.8 miles). The Wall is about 7 meters high and 5 meters wide, and is made of brick and stone. The Jinshanling Great Wall has an elevation of 700 meters. There are more than 100 watch towers along the Jinshanling Great Wall. ‘Watching Beijing Tower’ is on the highest point, from which you can see Beijing. The Jinshanling Great Wall is second only to the Badaling Great Wall in its completeness.
Spend 3-4 Hours at your own pace to hike and enjoy the Wall.
Then we will stop at a local restaurant for lunch(if you choose )
Transferred back to your hotel in Beijing.
Jinshanling Great Wall
- There are 100 towers along the Jinshanling Great Wall.Cable car is available here.If you are plan to hike around and back to the same point, then you can decide how far you want to go
- You can hike all the way to Simatai west. About 4-5 hours hike
- Please wear comfortable shoes,and bring snacks for this day trip
We have 3 English speaking drivers,if they are not available,Chinese speaking driver will come with a phone for you to use,you can call our translator at any time during the tour for help
If you choose to use a driver only, please pay your own entrance fee and food, the quotation is just for driver and vehicle(gas,toll,parking inclusive)
Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned car, van or coach for your own use
Entrance fee to all the sites listed above
Unlimited Mineral water
The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group.
- The tour package usually is a busy day with a lot of walking. We try to finish the tour schedule within 9 hours. But the traffic in Beijing is very bad sometimes. Our tour guide and driver will do their best to keep your day trip smooth and avoid any delay. If any delay, your patience and understanding is much appreciated. So please don’t make any important appointment in the later afternoon due to the possible delay for the day tour.
- Normally Hotel Pickup is available if you are staying at a hotel within Beijing fourth ring road. For home pickup or stay far from the downtown, please contact our trip advisor for more information.
- Our Quotation is for a tour for 8-9 hours ,more than 9 hours you are required to pay 100rmb to our guide and 100rmb for our driver for each of their extra hour
- For all the small private tours you book through us, we arrange the cars or vans like Red Flag ( Chinese National Car ), Hyundai Sonata; Van Refine 10 or Van Mercedes MB100. If you prefer super deluxe cars or vans, please feel free to consult our trip advisors for new quotations.
- All our tour guides have the official licenses for tour guide service. They all love their work and are ready to render their good service to you.
- We offer Chinese lunch in the local restaurant.If you have special request,please fill your request in the booking list.